I guess I got pretty lazy with the blog late last season! Anyway, I ended up with just over $300 worth of produce from the garden. I could have done better, but had to shut the garden down a bit early to get some backyard projects underway. Didn't have much of a fall crop.
I moved last season's boxes to a staging area and a new wooden shed was built where the boxes were. I'm in the process of moving the contents of the old, metal shed into the new one. When done with that, I'm taking down the old shed, and that area will become the new garden. Last year I had the boxes sitting on gravel, but this year I can sit them on the native soil, which is quite good. I will also be able to fence in the whole area rather than attaching those chicken wire panels directly to the boxes. That should make working in them a bit easier.
Last year I had 68 sq ft (including 2 SWC's which largely failed). This year will be 128 sq ft. I still have a lot to do, and need to get it done by early March, so I can get my onion seeds planted. I'll post some photos of the progress soon.